Diwali gift ideas for kids
Diwali is the most celebrated festival in India which is the biggest gift-giving occasion for kids who enjoys the festival with great excitement. Kids are indulged with number of goodies and gifts presented by parents, uncles and grand parents. But before gifting kids it is important for elders to keep in mind that the gift should not be boring for them instead it should be something they enjoy. So think of an excitement gift for kids on this Diwali. Keep in mind the nature and interest of the kid and buy a gift as per the kids choice.
- 1. Before you go for buying a gift for your kid, keep in mind the age, whether it is a boy or girl, the nature and interest of the child is more important. Then only you select a perfect gift for kids. And don’t repeat the same type of gift though it is exciting last time you gifted. It should not be something that your kid may use next season or next year and the gift should be personal to the kid as they don’t like to share their gifts with the other.
- Kids are enjoy more when they are gifted chocolates every time and they are not at all boring. So if you are confused of buying a best gift for your kid, then go for Chocolate hampers as there are large varieties of chocolates available in the market and win your child’s million dollar smile.
- As it is the occasion of Diwali, fire crackers are the perfect gift for kids. Gift your little one’s with low intensity of crackers and of good Quality. But make sure kids enjoy crackers under the guidance of elders.
- There are many DVDs and videos are available especially for kids. And you can find many educational, music videos, which can be gifted for your kid on the occasion of Diwali. But while selecting the video, you must know child’s mind set and buy according to their taste.
- Kids are very much crazy about Game CDs in the present world. So a nice video game or game CDs are the best gift option for your kid. But be careful while selecting game CD’s, it should not have much violence, because the impact of the game falls on the kid as they involve in the game.
- Kids like to read comics, so make them a habit of good reading by gifting story books which they enjoy most. Along with story books you can present dictionary, atlas, children’s encyclopedia or kids magazine or poetry book, fairy tale books, artwork, drawing and activities to develop their literary senses. Books are the perfect gift for kids which are useful. Select the book according to the age of the kid that suits their hobbies.
Famous classic story books like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow-white, Little Red Riding Hood, Alice In Wonderland and Gulliver’s Travels are very good fairy tales books which they enjoy reading and even love to hear.
- If you want to gift toys, then go for electronic toys, as they are very much liked by kids. And a hanging bell for their room will make you remind you whenever it sings and is nice traditional Diwali gift. Board games and craft items are also the best artistic gifts for kids.
- Since it is festival season gifting your kid with new clothes will be best gift and along with clothes if you gift accessories like watches, children’s bracelets etc they really love to have and enjoys the day with great joy of happiness.
- Soft toys are the best ever friends for kids in this world from our to the present days. But the taste of the kid must be considered does he like animals, would he prefer clowns or regular action figures, and girls may prefer dolls. And soft toys are the best and safe gift choice for kids.
- Gifting a vehicle like a kids bicycle or a remote car for your kid will be a special gift from a parent side, because such gifts are memorable gifts for ever to them.