Importance of Rudraksha
Rudraksha symbolizes the link between earth and heaven, it is believed that the tears of Lord Siva are Rudraksha. The Rudraksha’s are worn by the Gods, Yogis and Rishis are the original Vedic Beads of Power. Rudraksha is very much dear to Lord Shiva. By seeing, chanting and worshipping Rudraksha all the sins get vanished to ashes. Mainly the devotees of Lord Shiva and the wishers of devotion should wear it after purifying themselves since it removes their several pains, sorrows, and calamities.
Rudraksha is a large evergreen and broad leaved tree grown in the areas of foothills of the Himalayas and the middle of Nepal. The main trunk of Rudraksha is cylindrical and has grayish white bark with rough texture. Rudraksha beads are covered by an outer shell which is blue in color and is hard on the outside. On each Rudraksha seed vertical lines are seen called as mukhi.
The Rudraksha though delayed but are slowly entering into the lives of the health conscious of human beings. Rudraksha is worshipped by offering 108 red colored flowers. An oil lamp should be lit and essences should be burnt. The Rudraksha should be smeared with the paste of Sandalwood and camphor.
Rudraksha can be recognized looking at deep linings-facets. The best quality Rudraksha is a little greasy, smoothed, hard, clear face. The hole in Rudraksha is natural. Rudraksha made of wood with lead or ant metal pleased inside may sink.
Importance of Rudraksha:
- The history has proof of successful people like Gautam Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi adorning Rudraksha to gain power, health, protection and self empowerment.
- Rudraksha beads are worn by human from thousands of years for good health, religious attainment through Japa and for the fearless life.
- The Goddess of wealth stays wherever Rudraksha is worshipped.
- By wearing Rudraksha one can escape from early death. And if the wearer of the Rudraksha dies, he does not take another birth, he reaches the kingdom of Rudra.
- Who ever worships Lord Shiva in the form of Rudraksha with great devotion becomes a rich inspite of being poor.
- Not only Lord Shiva feels happy by the wearer of Rudraksha but pleases Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu, goddess Durga, Ganesha and other ruling deities of the nine planets.
- Rudraksha assists in awakening of the self pleasure point (Kundilini).
- Rudraksha is helpful for worldly and heavenly attainments.
- The families who ever worships Rudraksha can make the whole family live together in peace and harmony.
- Rudraksha is best proved for its biomedical properties of hypertension, controlling stress and blood pressure of a person. Rudraksha also cures various dangerous diseases such as whooping cough, small pox, epilepsy and heals the most poisonous wounds if used as a prescription, in a specified method.
- Rudraksha enhances the charm of the wearer by increasing the self power and invoke Self love. Rudraksha provides peace of mind, Stimulates and sharpens the intellect of mind, improves concentration and memory levels of the person of the Rudraksha wearer.
- Rudraksha does not give any ill effects, so they don’t give negative energies for the wearer. And anyone can wear Rudraksha, with any discrimination of sex, caste or creed.
- Rudraksha can be kept a house or in a puja room to get positive energy flow in their house.
- Rudraksha can prevent aging and can give long life. They help in balancing the vital chakras the energy points in the human body that control bile, wind and phlegm.