Diwali Gift ideas for Corporate Employees
Diwali corporate employee’s gifts are a major trend in the Indian corporate world with a wide range of Corporate Diwali Gifts to boost up the employees morale and foster a feeling of oneness by building positive atmosphere at the work place. The corporate employees Diwali gifts are the indication of thankfulness for the hard work of the employees that adds the goodwill between the members of the corporate team.
Most of the corporate companies believe that an employee is the backbone of all achievements that the company has achieved and thus, Diwali festival is the ideal time to present Diwali corporate gifts and share the joy and happiness of the Diwali festival with their corporate employees.
Corporate employees gifts for Diwali festival has a wide range of corporate gifts which are looking to present employees with well thought out gifts and it could be a personal touch by printing the company logo on the gifts. Corporate employees Diwali gifts need not be expensive but can be well thought out and is more essential to select a corporate Diwali gift that could be remembered and useful that anyone would be glad to receive.
- Diwali corporate employees gifts includes stationary and desk-top gifts, dry fruit combos, mixed varieties of sweets, gift vouchers/certificates, chocolates and crockery.
- Electronic gadgets like iPods, MP3 players, mobile phones and cameras are the most popular gifts which are useful items given to the corporate employees. And in some other corporate companies which can be afford can present the electronic items range from simple toaster to expensive laptops.
- The best Diwali corporate gift which can be gifted and are remembered for long time are items such as gold and silver coins, pendants and other jewellery sets.
- For many start up companies which are smaller can present Diwali corporate gifts to their employees with cost effective that has artistic and creative handicraft items that are useful in decorating their homes with items like diyas, candles, wall hangings that reflect the festival of lights.
- Many varieties of gift bags and gift baskets are prepared during Diwali festive season with different kinds of food items like sweets and chocolates. Since the chocolates have become a popular choice and are opted by people as Diwali gifts that are available in different shapes and sizes.
- Today many chocolate hampers exciting the festival of Diwali among corporate companies. The chocolate hampers includes variety of chocolates like dark chocolates, plain chocolates and dry fruits or a combination of all these. So these are the best and affordable Diwali gift for corporate employees. Such chocolate hampers may include
- Memorable gifts like Crystal idols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi are also presented to the corporate employees as Diwali devotional gifts along with the other forms of gifts such as wooden Ganesha, a Silver Coin, Ram temple etc.
- Corporate companies can plans to gift flower pots, Pen stand, Table lamp, Executive diary which are decent Diwali Corporate gifts for gifting their employees with the companies logo.
- There are many varieties of candles are available in the market such as Diwali candle holders, tea light candle holders, Wooden candle holders with ethnic designs, set of four assorted candle holders with decorative lids, Glass candles holders, gold or sterling silver plated candle holders etc. are the wonderful gifts for corporate employees which delight them and their family also as they give a vibrant look of their homes.
- Diyas are the best choice of gifting the corporate employees as they are available with a set of wide range of colorful earthen diyas, a set of sunflower shaped diyas made of terracotta, matka diyas decorated with zari and mirror work, a set of antique designs and an idol of Lord Ganesha fixed to diyas, set of seven diyas ideal to perform a puja.
- If the corporate companies are affordable then Diwali puja thali made of brass, gold, silver, or steel, cane thali are the best gift item for gifting Diwali corporate employees and business associates. These thali’s are decorated with bead work and gota designs along with idols of Lakshmi and Ganesha, trendy earthen wax diyas, and two small bowls of roli chawal and a coconut. This gift would definitely give traditional and devotional feel to the employees.
- Other corporate employees gifts laptop bags, pouches, purses, leather cases, personalized coffee mugs, table clocks and photo frames which can be monogrammed with the company’s logo or with the person’s initials.
- The corporate companies can present their employees with coupons for shopping; dinner in a luxury restaurant would be a good option though are expensive ideas but they really show the companies appreciation for the employees.
- As it is the occasion of Diwali festival and festival of lights the best gift is crackers which are loved to have by everyone and who won’ wish to buy from their pockets. There are many fireworks distributors who offers discount prices for lumpsum orders.